13 July 2012

The evil, sexist, racist internet trolls have finally got to me. Something must be done

.... But it’s the racial abuse that’s the worst. I can just about handle being called a muppet, a twat, and a “poisonous spitting toad” – but a “dumb Paddy” who was raised in a “verminous cult controlled by sex pests” (the Catholic Church) and who should “f**k off back to Ireland”?

Sorry, but that’s too much mocking for my self-esteem to be able to shoulder. I’m not even from Ireland. I’m from Burnt Oak at the top of the Northern Line. People just assume I’m from Ireland because I have an Irish name, which, by the way, is O’NEILL, not O’Tool, O’Twatface, O’No, O’God-He’s-Writing-Bulls**t-Again, or any of the other racially tinged reinventions of my moniker by the army of thoughtless trolls. [telegraph.co.uk] Read more